These are the terms and conditions (Terms) on which Mind Body & Fitness with Claire, under the umbrella of Delamere Outdoor Fitness Ltd
(We/Our/Us) provide group exercise classes (Classes) and/or personal training services (Sessions) (together the Services) to you.
- You may participate in the Services by either:
- paying for a Class or Session on an as and when attending basis (Pay as You Go);
- purchasing a 6/12/24 Class pass (Class Pass) allowing attendance at 6, 12 or 24 (as appropriate) Classes in the three month period commencing on the date of purchase; or
- purchasing a 6/12/24 Session pass (Session Pass) allowing attendance at 6, 12 or 24 (as appropriate) Sessions in the three month period commencing on the date of purchase; or
- These Terms will become binding on you from the date your payment is accepted for Pay as You Go, a Class Pass or Session Pass
2. Price and Payment
- The price of the Services will be set out in Our price list in force at the time you enter into an agreement with Us for the Services. Our prices may change at any time.
- Pay as You Go. Payment can be made by cash, online payment or bank transfer. Once payment has been received you will be permitted to participate in the Class or Session paid for. No refund or transfer of payment is allowed.
- Class Pass. Payment can be made by cash, online payment or bank transfer. Once payment has been received you will be permitted to participate in the number of Classes paid for. We will issue you with Class Pass card on which your name, reference number, and number of Classes purchased will be completed. No refund or transfer of payment is allowed.
- Session Pass. Payment can be made by cash, online payment or bank transfer. Once payment has been received you will be permitted to participate in the number of Sessions paid for. These must be taken with the same personal trainer. We will issue you with Session Pass card on which your name, reference number, and number of Sessions purchased will be completed. No refund or transfer of payment is allowed.
3. Timetable and Attendance
- You must sign in before each Class or Session at Our venue.
- You must produce your Class Pass card or Session Class card at the start of every Class or Session.
- We also review the timetable on a 4-weekly basis and reserve the right to make changes to Classes that have continual low attendance.
- We reserve the right to cancel Class or Session due to the unavailability of personnel without which We cannot provide the Services. We will promptly contact you if this happens so far as possible and if you have made any payment in advance for Services that have not been provided to you, We will refund these amounts to you.
4. Changes to these Terms
- We may revise these Terms in the following circumstances, (a) changes in how We provide the Services, (b) changes in how We accept payment from you and (c) changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
- We will give you at least 21 days’ written notice of any changes to these Terms before they take effect.
- If We change the Terms to your material disadvantage you may cancel the contract with immediate effect by giving Us written notice
7. Our liability to you
- If We fail to comply with these Terms, We are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of Our breach of the Terms or our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and Us at the time we entered into this contract.
- We are not responsible for any possessions you lose or that are damaged or stolen at Our venue by anyone unless We have been negligent. If you have an accident or injure yourself at a Class or Session you must report this to the instructor straight away.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or the negligence of Our employees, agents or contractors at risk.
8. How We may use your personal information
- We will use the personal information you provide to Us to (a) provide the Services, (b) process your payment for such Services and (c) inform you about similar products or services that We provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting Us,
- You are responsible for informing us about any changes to your personal information such as change of address, medical information and medication you are taking.
9. Other important terms
- We may transfer Our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation, and We will always notify you in writing if this happens, but this will not affect your rights or Our obligations under these Terms. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if We agree in writing.
- This contract is between you and Us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- These Terms are governed by English law. You and We both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.