Community Class Risk assessment for delivering Pilates during the COVID-19 Outbreak.
Date: 10th August 2020
Signed: C M Darlington
This risk assessment has been written to help protect class participants, Claire and other users of the halls from contracting COVID-19. There are many vulnerable people that attend Pilates and its important we protect those people. Please read this risk assessment and if you have any questions regarding any content within, please contact Claire.
Claire is also very vulnerable as she has an artificial aortic valve, aortic root and no spleen. Please do not come to class if you have been in contact with anyone with COVID or even slightly suspect you may have it.
Area/People at Risk
Class participants/Claire/other hall users
Spread of COVID
Actions take to mitigate risk
- All participants notified in advance if they have any symptoms of COVID not to attend the class and to get a test. These include high temperature, persistent cough, loss of smell or taste
- Claire to cancel class if feels unwell.(refunds will be given or transfer to another class)
- Online booking system/no cash handling
- Clean door handles, window catches, light switches before and after class
- Hand sanitiser for every participant before and after the class
- No hands-on correction from instructor
- 2m Social distancing to be maintained throughout teaching
- All participants numbers and names to be collected each week to comply with track and trace. This will be done via GYMCATCH
- All participants to bring their own mats and props. Claire will NOT bring any mats im afraid
- Participants can wear a facemask if they feel comfortable doing so. This is NOT compulsory.
- Kitchen not to be used
- Participants to antibac the toilets after their use
- Email with all the COVID rules will be sent when new people book onto a class.
- No More than 15 people in class. This can be monitored via gymcatch app
Thank you for taking the time to read the Risk Assessment. Claire x